Thomas Land/Drayton Manor

(5 Posts)
ssd Thu 04-Jul-13 08:05:30

maybe it was a sainsburys, my memory isnt what it used to be!! blush

it might be worth checking when they do specials there, our local sainsburys do 2for1 on main meals on certain days/times eg 5-6pm

hope you all have a great time!

mrsyattering Wed 03-Jul-13 19:42:11

we went last Easter and stayed at the Premier Inn at Tamworth, not that far a drive if you are going out afterwards it had a Toby Carvery, quite reasonable. We took packet lunches for during the day. It's great there have a great time

CinnamonStix Wed 03-Jul-13 19:38:49

Ohh thank you. I've just searched Tesco and apparently the nearest three are all Tesco Express so they don't have a cafe.

I've just found a Sainsburys 2 miles away with a 'restaurant' though!

ssd Wed 03-Jul-13 19:35:09

hi, we went ages ago but found a big tesco nearby and ate in their cafe, miles cheaper than a chain! google tesco to see if there is still one nearby

CinnamonStix Wed 03-Jul-13 19:29:11

We're going this weekend and was wondering if anyone knows where we can eat dinner outside of the park? I've looked up the Grill restaurant but I'm being stingy saving money and don't want to pay 40 quid for two adults and two children to eat...

Are there any chain restaurants nearby? Where I can download a voucher online and get some money off?

Failing that, are there any good restaurants/pubs outside the park? If I have to pay full whack, I want decent food!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now