Is peppa pig world suitable for a 17 month old?

(6 Posts)
pigleychez Mon 20-May-13 12:39:09

DD2 was about that age the first time we went. Was able to go on all but one of the rides in Peppa Pig World.
Still a reasonable amount of things she could use in the main park too.

One thing we found fab was next so some of the rides are little rides like they have outside the supermarkets. For free too! Kept her entertained whilst big sis went on the bigger rides.

Theres also a little Dinosaur walkway through the woods that your boys might like too.

You can hire buggies there. Think it was about £10 with a £30 refundable deposit.
They are great! We got a double last time when we went for DD2's second birthday. DD1 was 3 then and a good walker but its a big place and saved any dramas about tired legs.

Queenie72 Mon 13-May-13 18:48:40

Fab, my boys adore bloody tractors !!

mrsmindcontrol Sun 12-May-13 20:31:34

Hi, yes there's plenty of spaces to leave buggies. All very safe, there are lockers to hire too. There are a few rides for little ones outside of Peppa Pig World: tractors, sandpit play park, seal & digger rides. The best thing about those is that during the week there are no queues whatsoever outside of Peppa Pig world. My 2yr old DS & I spend most Wednesdays there taking hundreds of rides on the bloody tractors

Queenie72 Sun 12-May-13 18:39:57

Thanks mrsmindcontrol. That's great sounds like might be done
For our little one , is there other stuff to do in
Paultons park for our little one, am thinking dh and ds1 can go on roller coasters while me ( and my dodgy motion sickness ) can wander around. The plan was to go in term time on a Friday so hopefully won't be too mad ! I assume there are plenty of places to leave the buggy.

mrsmindcontrol Sun 12-May-13 18:30:22

We've been there today actually as have a season ticket. Only live 10 miles away.
There are no height restrictions on the rides in Peppa Pig world itself. Height restrictions on other rides in rest of Paultons Park, mostly 90cm being the minimum height.
The queues for the Peppa Pig rides are mental on the weekends so if at all possible, i'd say try & go during the week in term time.
Any other questions, just ask. There's nothing I don't know about that place!

Queenie72 Sun 12-May-13 10:36:06

We wanted to take our 31/2 year old to peppa pig world know he will love it!! But is it suitable for 17 month old will he be ok /allowed on most of the rides?
Also has anyone been to gullivers dinosaur world near Milton Keynes? Is it any good?
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now