Legoland - please help me plan?

(3 Posts)

I am planning on taking DS1, 7, to Legoland tomorrow. Bit late I know but I just had a look at the interactive map on the website and it is huge! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and unsure where to start.

DS loves lego so will definitely enjoy the lego village, he is also a huge star wars fan and into sea life stuff...am I right in thinking there are particular bits that we should therefore prioritise? Please can anyone help me plan our day slightly strategically rather than the random way we will probably end up attacking it and missing the best stuff?! He will enjoy a few rides but I don't think they will be the main attraction for him.

Thanks so much if so smile

WallyBantersYoniBox Wed 17-Apr-13 17:43:47

My DS is the same age and a Lego lover. When we took him I rushed round to get value for all the rides available like a loon.

I felt really bad, because all he really wanted to do was wonder round the model village, getting ideas for things to build. If he's a real Lego maniac make sure you leave plenty of time for that.

If you wanted to make all the rides as well you can buy a q- bot but they are quite pricey.

Take snacks as it's quite pricey.

WallyBantersYoniBox Wed 17-Apr-13 17:44:22

There is a huge Legoland thread on here too if you search....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now