Peppa Pig World vs Legoland (age 4)

(6 Posts)
AmandaJay Tue 19-Mar-13 15:17:01

We are thinking of taking our 4 year old DD to either of the above for a day trip. Which is a better day and does the weather need to be dry?

issypiggle Tue 19-Mar-13 15:26:07

i've never been to PPW, but it's on my list to go this year but i took my 3 yr old dd to legoland last yr she had just turned 2, was just right for her as there was lots to do, there was a pirate show and duplo land to play in. plus i think there are some new things opening this year. definitely a dry day though otherwise makes a dull day if ya get wet, and maybe a weekday (if possible).

legoland has a water play bit so i would recommend spare clothes, coz if it's not chilly she might wanna go play. but i think it depends on the traveling time as to which you go to.

Sorry is this isnt a load of help.

drjohnsonscat Tue 19-Mar-13 15:31:23

I hate legoland. It's nothing more than a giant fairground with queues for an hour. I would wait for your local fair to come round and go there - no queues, £2 per ride instead of silly money for the whole family.

Haven't been to PPW but I hear much better things about it.

dumbelina Tue 19-Mar-13 15:31:59

Duplo land is being redeveloped at the moment and re-opens in May. The water splash bit is being upgraded and looks great, my 4 year old loved the old one (on a hot day!) Plenty to do for a 4 yo at either park, but definitely need dry weather if we get any.

AmandaJay Tue 19-Mar-13 15:37:06

Thanks to all!

Cantbelieveitsnotbutter Tue 19-Mar-13 15:37:10

If go pp world. My ds's favourite place in the world!!
Had one ok experience and one horrendous experience at legoland. But it's always peppa pig world he asks to go back to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now