Peppa Pig world on a rainy day

(7 Posts)
lemontop Fri 08-Mar-13 08:45:59

We were planning to go to Paultons Park / Peppa Pig World today but I am hesitating because it's forecast rain all day. We are in the New Forest so very close but leaving to go back to London today.

The kids are 3 and 7 months. If you have been (especially in the rain!) do you reckon we should just get our raincoats on and go or try to come again another time? It's going to cost about 70 quid so want it to be worth it as I am skint.

dinkystinky Fri 08-Mar-13 08:49:30

The queues should be shorter on a rainy day and there is a huge soft play area indoors - wrap up and go for it!

Go! We went last year on a rainy day ad didn't queue for hardly anything - we stayed from 10 until nearly 5 pm! Lots ad lots of warm clothes and waterproofs and a couple of small old towels to wipe the seats with on the rides would be my advice. Honestly i only go to theme parks on rainy days now!! Have fun, I am v jealous!

lemontop Fri 08-Mar-13 10:04:13

We are going. Thanks for the advice. Hope the kids like it!

lemontop Fri 08-Mar-13 21:31:56

Thanks again for persuading us to go. It rained all day but we had such a good time. Best theme park I have been to for young kids bye a mile.

dinkystinky Fri 08-Mar-13 21:52:30

Glad you had a lovely day

It is brilliant isn't it! Glad you enjoyed it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now