Staying at legoland hotel - eat at hotel restaurant?

(6 Posts)
whateveritakes Mon 11-Mar-13 19:40:53

I know this is an a bit out of date to be use but beside the restaurant is the bar that does food. It is much better and cheaper - soup and sandwich for the children for under £5 etc.

NoRoomForMeInMyBed Thu 28-Feb-13 15:24:01

Hermione, just up the road there is a lovely Loch Fyne, staff are fab very child friendly! There are a few pubs up towards Ascot, ask the hotelreception. Otherwise windsor is easy peasy, find parking, and you have Browns, GBK, Zizzi, wagamama, bella italia etc etc all there. For posh food the Belvedere Arms (rub shoulders with the royals) in Ascot is lovely, so is the Green Oak in Oakley Green.

hermioneweasley Sun 24-Feb-13 15:43:27

Thanks for the help

PenisColada Sun 24-Feb-13 14:41:35

We ate in the hotel. It was very expensive for the quality of food. It was pretty rubbish.

Breakfast was fine.

well you would have to be driving as legoland is out of the town. Not sure if buses run out of season into Windsor from Legoland. And you would drive to Windsor, find somewhere to park, somewhere to eat and it seems like a big hassle to me. I'd eat in the hotel. grin

Havent stayed at hotel, but friends have and said it was fine.

hermioneweasley Sat 23-Feb-13 19:51:38

Hi, we're staying for one night. I've read that the restaurant is overpriced and food not great. Has anyone stayed at the hotel but gone offsite in the evening to eat? How much of a hassle was it? Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now