Peppa Pig World - how strictly do they check your child's height?

(11 Posts)
paultonspark Wed 13-Feb-13 10:38:11

Hi - yes just to confirm, all younger children are measured for height wearing shoes at the turnstiles before entry and children over 1 metre are able to ride more of the rides and attractions in the Park.

Please check carefully before visiting.

Thanks,
Paultons Park | Home of Peppa Pig World

youmaycallmeSSP Tue 12-Feb-13 20:35:19

I hope the weather holds out for you! DS was 2.5 when we went last August and he still talks about it.

BogoPogo Tue 12-Feb-13 15:14:56

It's going to be great - I think both DDs may explode with excitement when we get there!

CinnabarRed Tue 12-Feb-13 14:29:16

I have to say, though, that it's a great day out. All three of mine love PPW, not least because there are things for all ages to do.

CaseyShraeger Tue 12-Feb-13 14:24:20

On the plus side, at over 1m she'll be able to go on very nearly everything (everything in PPW and the vast majority of rides in the rest of Paulton's).

BogoPogo Tue 12-Feb-13 14:20:05

Well I think we'll be paying then, unless I whip off her shoes before we go in and try and convince them she is allergic to all forms of footwear...might work!

Winterwardrobetime Tue 12-Feb-13 14:00:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CaseyShraeger Tue 12-Feb-13 13:48:58

Yes, it's reasonably strict. Given she's going to be wearing shoes I think you'll have to pay (if she were bang on 1m in shoes I suspect they'd let her in).

BogoPogo Tue 12-Feb-13 13:45:11

Ah...I hadn't factored in shoes!

youmaycallmeSSP Tue 12-Feb-13 13:33:39

They were looking pretty strict when I was there last summer, as in they had someone standing next to a height chart checking people going through. If your DD is 1m without shoes then buy a ticket.

BogoPogo Tue 12-Feb-13 12:36:27

Hello

We're off to Peppa Pig world next week and I want to buy tickets in advance BUT DD1 is bang on 1m, so I don't know whether to bother buying her a ticket or not (as it's free if you're under 1m)

So how strictly do they check the height thing at the gate?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now