Recommendations for Dim Sum in Chinatown, London

(5 Posts)
bakingaddict Sun 13-Jan-13 15:59:43

Dim Sum in New World is only to 5pm

There is also CKK in Chinatown, I cant think of the name of the road but it's the one right adjacent to Chinatown and it does the trolley service too.

I think most of them finish dim sum by 5- 6pm, you'd fare better if you did it before the show starts IMO

Adversecamber Sun 13-Jan-13 15:38:18

Just look in the window and see if anyone Chinese is eating in there. Seriously this is from someone whose Dad is Chinese.

Depends what you want as well I guess, chickens feet and rather gizzardy kind of stuff or more steamed buns with pork.

Now I want dim sum!

Tasmania Sun 13-Jan-13 15:33:13

There are loads, so...

Yauatcha in Soho for All Day Dim Sum.

New World in Chinatown. They operate the cart service. But because of this, not all of the food will be fresh. Good experience though.

Joy King Lau off Leicester Square (still Chinatown) - went here with Chinese friends, and food was good. Restaurant on the plain side (like most other Chinatown restaurants).

RuleBritannia Sat 12-Jan-13 13:37:23

Come on. Some of you must have been to the Chinese restaurants in Chinatown.

Mum2Pea Sat 12-Jan-13 12:20:04

DH and i are off to see a show in the West End tonight.
It's a very rare thing for us to go out without dds so plan to make the most of it and go for dinner after the show in Chinatown as we both love Dim Sum.

There are so many restaurants to choose from so would appreciate some recommendations, authentic would be good

Many Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now