Anyone know how or if i can purchase cheaper panto tickets-we are a family of 6 ?

(11 Posts)
MotherOfSuburbia Wed 07-Nov-12 03:44:23

www.dailymail-offers.co.uk/dmpanto12

2 for 1 tickets but you need to look through and find if there are any near you.

spookilynice Thu 01-Nov-12 00:05:10

last year the Daily Mirror did 2 for 1 vouchers for lots of pantos towards the end of Nov I think-I got the info from MSE last year

picturesinthefirelight Thu 01-Nov-12 00:03:48

Dd was in the big local panto last year - we spent a fortune going to see her.

I already had a friends card which gave discounts on certain performances. Our local paper ran some two for ones then on certain days (new years eve for eg) they ran some all tickets for x promotion. Also you could get family tickets

fakeblondie Thu 01-Nov-12 00:00:50

Ponders THANK YOU. Telford looks fab x

Ponders Wed 31-Oct-12 23:43:48

Aladdin, Ludlow £13/£11

Ponders Wed 31-Oct-12 23:40:32

Jack & the Beanstalk, Shrewsbury cheapest seats £12 adult, £10 child

Ponders Wed 31-Oct-12 23:37:08

Cinderella in Telford seems to have seats at £7.50/£8 for all performances?

fakeblondie Wed 31-Oct-12 23:30:46

Thanks both . Were in Shropshire . Yes i think ill look more locally. I ve looked at opening first nights and they seem to be on a week day in the afternoon-mind you i cou;d be naughty and take ds out of school ? x

Princesspond Wed 31-Oct-12 23:13:50

Have you looked at smaller local theatres and preview nights? One near us has £7 tickets for the first performance in mid december. Also went to one in the theatre in Leamington spa one year and got tickets for a tenner each.

Ponders Wed 31-Oct-12 23:11:07

most pantos do one cheap night right at the start - dress rehearsal maybe?

or, if you don't have to see a big professional production, look round your local villages - a lot of them do their own pantos for about a fiver a head.

whereabouts are you, roughly? (nearest city?)

fakeblondie Wed 31-Oct-12 23:08:54

All the pantos i have looked at for Christams are reasonably priced but when i add it up its still over 100 pounds for all of us to go ! There is no way i can afford this. Does anyone know of any regular offers or maybe newspaper deals or anything i can look at that may make a theatre trip more possible please ? Its for dh myself and 4 dc 19 16 9 and 2 .thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now