Legoland Under 3 yrs, how strict??

(6 Posts)
TreeHuggerMum1 Thu 18-Oct-12 13:04:23

Yes I am well aware that it is technically a criminal offence, more likely to be fraud tho...
I did not put that I would lie and say he was under3!!!
I am merely asking as to how strict they are and if I were honest and said he is just 3 would they let him in as an under.
Come down from up there before you fall lol

It doesn't set a great example for your kids, telling them it's ok to lie ...

Pourquoimoi Thu 18-Oct-12 13:00:59

Of course it's a nice idea not I pay but you know you should as clearly you are meant to pay for a 3 yo. Officially it's described criminally as "obtaining goods or services with deception" I.e. theft....

5madthings Thu 18-Oct-12 12:53:12

Not strict if you stick them in a pushchair as you go through the gate and ask for how many tickets you want not including the threr yr old!

I have done it a few times and my boys are all big for their age. I gave ds4 his blanket which meant he then sucked his thumb!

SlightlySuperiorPeasant Thu 18-Oct-12 12:47:28

Very strict if you tell them that the child is 3.

TreeHuggerMum1 Thu 18-Oct-12 12:30:34

We are having a family day out next week for my sons 7th birthday to Legoland, I have 3 children one of whom was 3 a couple of months ago. Hes by no means big for his age and obviously being a family of 5 not having to pay for one of the boys would great.
How strict are they on the under 3's policy?
Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now