legoland height restrictions - 3 children 2 parents

(8 Posts)
3duracellbunnies Thu 27-Sep-12 23:43:49

We have 3 children, all over 90cm but all under 130. Two adults. Can we take them on together with one adult for the two older children (7.5 and 5.5), or does it have to be one child per adult?

newplan Thu 27-Sep-12 23:45:56

No, has to be one adult per child. However I think that there is a safe place for one child to wait at the front of the queue and the adult can go on again with that child.

But it is a pain. Luckily, when we went DS1 just scraped 130 so wasn't a problem.

I'd find another adult to take!

3duracellbunnies Thu 27-Sep-12 23:58:04

Don't have another adult or 50 quid, but dd1 does have some boots with heels which might just do the job. She is about 127. If we leave it any later ds will be 3 and we'd have to pay for him too!

newplan Fri 28-Sep-12 12:39:06

Heels then definitely. DS is 128 but with his trainers on just scraped it wink

3duracellbunnies Fri 28-Sep-12 20:44:25

Dd1 is 128 with trainers but just over 130 with boots. I'm thinking maybe a pony tail on top will give her a small lee way. Do they measure at every ride or is it an approximate thing? The younger ones, ds especially, probably won't want to go on anything too fast so dh and her can go alone on those. Will bring trainers for going around the models etc to give her feet a rest, though she always maintains they are v comfortable anyway.

newplan Sat 29-Sep-12 11:41:10

They have one of those measuring stick things which they use at every ride. Boots would be fine though wink

MummyPigandDaddyPig Sat 29-Sep-12 20:40:25

Ask to get measured at guest services, they will give your DD a wriststrap to show so she doesnt have to be measured at every ride!

flaime Thu 04-Oct-12 18:36:23

We first went when ours were a similar size and found most of the rides we could take 2 kids on with 1 adult so it wasn't a problem. Certainly the ones designed for smaller kids seemed fine with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now