to ask here too? Edinburgh Zoo

(53 Posts)
welliesundermeballgoon Wed 25-May-11 13:40:15

Hi,

I am taking the DC to Edinburgh the weekend after next for a weekend away as we can't afford a proper holiday this year sad

I am doing it on a budget as things are a bit tight, I got the cheap £19 travel lodge room and have spent my tesco vouchers on day out vouchers for various attractions, however did not have enough to 'buy' Edinburgh zoo tickets (as other venues offered 4x value but EZ was £ for £ iyswim)

I'd really like to take the DCs there but its really expensive, I have tried to find promotional codes but there doesn't appear to be any sad However I have seen that if you travel with Scotrail they are giving free children admission vouchers away, I was wondering if anybody has any that they wouldn't require which I could buy?

Sorry if IABU to ask !

ratspeaker Thu 11-Oct-12 21:12:32

TheLazyGirl if you look back in the thread a lot of what you mention was covered,
a year and a half ago!

TheLazyGirl Fri 12-Oct-12 08:56:05

ratspeaker- the thread came up in active, I merely commented as others had the same day well before me.
Why just mention me in a sarky fashion?

Twat

ratspeaker Fri 12-Oct-12 10:48:04

Didn't mean to come across as sarky
Its just that the beaches, cafe at Musselburgh , HolyRood Park were all mentioned over a year ago
That's not sacrascm that's truth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now