Sexual technics

(237 Posts)
EvansMr Sun 15-Jun-08 20:43:51

share your sexual secrets
I lay her on her back with me on my side and flick the bean while goin at it like a jack hammer
seems to work every time

is there any technics you would like to share?

Grumpla Thu 11-Apr-13 07:35:51

Ha! This is at least the third time in my MN life that this thread has made me snort my tea!

'wonder what young MrEvans is up to these days'

He got his GCSE in English and read a marketing book to develop his career further.

middleclassdystopia Wed 28-Aug-13 20:26:38

Ah this makes me laugh every time...

ItsOkayItsJustMyBreath Thu 05-Sep-13 19:31:15

This thread has made my night grin

FWIW, XP's favourite position was the perpendicular one and I am a bit hmm as to EvansMr's RL identity now, seeing as XP was an incredible twat.

Locketjuice Wed 06-Nov-13 22:52:07

gringringringrin

LilithSternin Fri 06-Dec-13 16:25:10

How have I never seen this thread before?!?!

NewName123 Sat 07-Dec-13 13:28:07

ha ha never been (bean) on Dadsnet before, it is fun over here!

MonkeysInTheFog Sat 07-Dec-13 13:58:40

This is clearly one of those "you had to be there" threads.

I'm wading through all the "PMSL" and "ROFL" and "OMG this is s FUNNY" remarks and just going hmm

PanIsNotAButterfly Sat 18-Oct-14 16:06:40

Nope, this thread will never, ever die.

OliviaBlue Tue 04-Nov-14 01:19:05

How guys kiss is important - I would never have gotten married if he'd been a bad kisser.

I went out with a guy in college briefly (thankfully) who kissed me by sticking his very rigid tongue in my mouth and wiggling it side to side rapidly & forcefully. It was disgusting. He also turned out to be exceptionally bad in bed. Imagine a jackhammer, but one that was confident in his abilities despite my facial expression.

misterduffy Mon 01-Dec-14 16:58:19

It won't die as long as newcomers like me come along and have a laugh at the boy who walked into the lion's den! very nice lions of course though...

Tobyjugg Tue 02-Dec-14 22:59:18

Another newbie here. Brilliant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now