My blog - pregnancy from a Dad's perspective

(7 Posts)
F4nboy Thu 15-Aug-13 08:18:54

Hi all,

Wonder if you fancied taking a look at my blog. Have a read and let me know what you think. New posts twice a week chronicling my journey!

http://fatherintrainingblog.wordpress.com/

Thanks!

Pan Thu 15-Aug-13 10:49:17

Erm..... what exact level of honesty are you prepared to deal with?grin

F4nboy Thu 15-Aug-13 11:51:59

Whatever you want. I may not agree but I'm always intrigued about peoples opinions about what I write.

Pan Thu 15-Aug-13 13:34:18

Well, it's fairly dull. It seems to commit most of the 'sins' that blog-readers speak of. Nothing of note, or comedy/tragedy/mystery, or with a 'theme', streak or thread. All of the detail re scans/diet/procedure is well-known. The 'excitement' is personal, and I think that's mostly where it falls down - you appear to have written it as a 'diary' (or journal, as you say) not a blog. But overall, there doesn't seem to be a target audience, you haven't fashioned it with that in mind, I think.

F4nboy Thu 15-Aug-13 14:13:46

Thank you for the honesty. I have had similar thoughts myself and will think on them some more.

Pan Thu 15-Aug-13 14:15:20

But I really hope all goes well with the growing one. Mines is 13 yo and still growing.grin

SigmundFraude Sun 18-Aug-13 17:57:51

Do you do all the cooking by any chance?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now