How does it feel tone in here?

(781 Posts)
kickassangel Mon 13-Aug-12 22:43:23

I'm just pooling around on my iPad, wasting time, when I realized that Dadsnet is in the club section of mn and wondered how people felt about that?

Would it be more relevant to be in the parenting section, or does there even need to be a separate section?

Just curious, really, but it sort of feels like being a Dad is some kind of hobby group you might sign up to on a Thursday evening, when I suspect that really it's part of everyday life.

LurkingAndLearningLovesCats Wed 22-Aug-12 02:08:38

Ha, I actually am having pizza for tea as a treat! grin

This thread has made me hungry, damn you all! angry I need brunch now! hehe

madas Wed 22-Aug-12 12:04:28

Pizza pah! I am on holiday in a place with no i repeat no curry house !!!!!!! what the hell am i going to do???????????

anairofhope Wed 22-Aug-12 18:59:56

I need shots and whiskey shock

I have been school shoe shopping with my 3 year old son shock its crazy in clarks meadowhell shock

Jacksmania Wed 22-Aug-12 19:44:11

The bar is open.

I had pizza for dinner last night. I'm usually ravenous after yoga, so picked some up for DS and me. (DH didn't want any.) I was so hungry I ate DS's crusts blush.

NewStartSameStory Wed 22-Aug-12 21:16:37

You braved meadowhell? shock shock You need your head examining and an intravenous line for them shots

<ignores fact that she has yet to brave school shoe shopping hell>

anairofhope Wed 22-Aug-12 23:18:08

It wasnt as bad as December and i only had one panic attack when clarks said they were out of son's size. They had to order them online shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now