Best Buy if the year so far ...... Sandals!

(3 Posts)
CatherineDeB Wed 29-Jun-16 10:09:49

It has been said that they look horrid but I must share my favourite buy of the year

SPD sandals.

They are so comfortable, narrow than my regular Keens and I love them. Fine in the rain with waterproof socks and you could even wear overshoes if you had to.

Not for the speedy I suppose but I am not quick.

On another note this cycling topic is very quiet - still in the wrong place.

lljkk Sat 02-Jul-16 17:36:09

I got Shimano sandals, these ones, about 8 yrs ago. My most favourite shoes ever grin I dread the day they wear out. Let us know how you get on with yours.

CatherineDeB Sat 02-Jul-16 20:08:30

Great ... A fellow sandal wearer grin. I looked st the shimano ones but they were a bit wider so I went for these.

I am really impressed with them, the sole is more rigid than my shoes which is good because I was a bit worried that the sandal bit would render them a bit floppy.

DH, looking all swift and streamlined in his ££££££ Sidi shoes, doesn't get it at all, but I love them.

Sadly, I even bought some red nail varnish for my toes (last bottle I bought was when I got married a long time ago), so I am glamorous and cool, or at least my feet are.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now