Baggy Cycling Shorts

(10 Posts)
lavendersun Sun 10-Apr-16 20:10:41

Has anyone got any they love? I realised mine were 12 years old today and slightly a lot worn out.

I quite like these, prefer something that doesn't have a low waist, but really struggle to get my size right in Gore.

www.wiggle.co.uk/gore-bike-wear-womens-alp-x-mtb-shorts/

MeanwhileHighAboveTheField Fri 15-Apr-16 22:27:29

I love my raceface ones. I Can remember model!

MeanwhileHighAboveTheField Fri 15-Apr-16 22:29:39

Raceface diy www.tredz.co.uk/.Race-Face-DIY-Womens-Baggy-Cycling-Shorts_71801.htm

lavendersun Sat 16-Apr-16 07:34:29

Thanks, I will have a look, the Gore ones were too small in the hips. I tried them on whilst eating the free haribo, telling DH they were a bit tight.

He said that was wrong on so many levels smile. Didn't like them enough to order a bigger size.

BikeRunSki Sat 16-Apr-16 07:43:18

I also find Gore a little on the lean side. I love my Nema mtb shorts, but they are getting on a bit and I'm not sure you can get them in the uk anymore. I'm thinking of replacing them with some Howies women's mtb shorts, as I wear Howies stuff for pretty much everything else.

lavendersun Sat 16-Apr-16 07:50:43

Lean bike, grin. I wear a 10-12 on the top and even my gore tops are L.

Thanks I will look at those too. I wish I could go somewhere with a decent selection to try them all on. I am already returning two packages this morning.

I thought of you when I put my swimsuit on yesterday - it is very big all over, hadn't really thought of that until your thread.

BikeRunSki Sat 16-Apr-16 09:30:56

lavender my oversize Speedos have just arrived, in time for swimming with the kids this morning. I'll let you know how I get on. Just in time too. Accidentally had a Janet Jackson/Judy Finnegan moment last night getting out the pool. Unfortunately the lifeguard who got an eyeful is also DD's swim teacher!

lavendersun Sat 16-Apr-16 15:43:03

Oh dear! I hope one of them worked.

Oversized speedos made me laugh.

We are going on the Deippe raid this year and DH had to buy some tight speedos for the hotel pool. Of course he used the word 'oversized' a lot. He wouldn't let me in the changing room I was laughing so much!

BikeRunSki Sat 16-Apr-16 18:26:10

One size up worked perfectly! I hits leg suit for additional modesty.

lavendersun Sat 16-Apr-16 19:28:49

Great news, I really like the legs too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now