Anyone seen Midnight Tango with Vincent and Flavia?

(8 Posts)
MWestie Tue 12-Feb-13 00:00:49

We went to one of the early Birmingham shows, Louis won. It was a great night and if you're a Strictly fan then well worth it, think your daughter would love it!

pinkteddy Sun 10-Feb-13 22:40:05

Sadly not, I would love to go, haven't been quick enough with the tickets and they are so expensive! Who won on your night?

MWestie Sat 09-Feb-13 18:04:30

I don't remember any adult content s such, I think you should be fine. Was at the Strictly tour recently, did you see it? Great fun and quite a few girls and mums there though also plenty of innuendox

pinkteddy Fri 08-Feb-13 23:24:01

Thanks mwestie. I think she will be happy just to see the dancing and Vincent and Flavia in the flesh. I suppose I was more concerned the show might be a bit too 'adult' IYSWIM.

MWestie Fri 08-Feb-13 21:36:57

I think it depends on your DD and what she'd be expecting. It's a fantastic production,and if she loves Strictly then fab to see Vincent and Flavia. But it's not glitzy and sparkly the way Strictly is though the dancing is fantastic.

pinkteddy Fri 08-Feb-13 21:19:23

One more bump...

pinkteddy Thu 07-Feb-13 20:54:47

Hopeful bump for the evening.

pinkteddy Thu 07-Feb-13 15:38:18

And if so do you think it would be suitable for a mature 9 year old who is a massive Strictly fan?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now