Introduction

(3 Posts)
Shieldmaiden Sat 03-Nov-12 10:48:10

Hi Everyone,
I'm new on this board, so I hope this is not inappropriate, but I was wondering if anyone lives in the area of Kingston Upon Thames and would like to meet up?
I have a one year old boy, and I'm looking for mum-friends for culture-vulture-like activities (outings to London, museums etc.) or just for coffee, cake and a conversation on something other than nappies and sleeping habits... wink
If there's anyone out there who would like to get in touch, drop me a line!

UptoapointLordCopper Sun 04-Nov-12 19:34:17

shieldmaiden It's pretty quiet on this thread. You might be better off on the Kingston local page. I do go out to London and do "cultural" things but unfortunately it's all very infrequent and haphazard (and impossible till next year due to other commitments ...) Have you been to the Rose theatre in Kingston? What is it like?

Shieldmaiden Tue 13-Nov-12 10:13:48

Thanks for that! Unfortunately, the Kingston page is even quieter than here (i.e. it's completely empty...) wink.
Since moving to Kingston about 18 months ago I've been to the Rose Theatre for various baby activities, but not to see a play there. There are always better things on in London! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now