les mis... where to book?

(3 Posts)
bea Sat 16-Jun-12 08:34:09

I love this musical and haven't seen it in years... am desparate to go and see again before the movie comes out! and drag my 11yr old with me!

When I was a student i used to get to the box office at the palace theatre on saturday morning and just sit there waiting for returns... and then get front row dress circles tickets for something like £35!!! Felt expensive then!!! shock

Just had a quick google and cannot believe how expensive tickets now are! ARgh!... but also how many outlets to get tickets from?

Where should I start? which website? I'd love to get front row dress circle! Would I just have to bite the bullet and pay a ridiculous amount and book months in advance (quite happy to book way in advance!)

Help!

so excited! even blubbed at this! grin

bea Mon 18-Jun-12 18:03:25

no one????

luciecrouch1989 Fri 03-Aug-12 10:01:16

There absolutely loads of places to get
les mis tickets but TheatrePeople.com are pretty good, I've always got mine through there and never had any problem!

Don't go with anyone who seems a bit dodgy- there are loads of ticket people who will just con you out of your money.

It's probably quite expensive no as it's so popular sob never mind!

Happy hunting! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now