Please, advice for cultural activity next Wed and Thu with kids in London

(6 Posts)

I'd like to take the 8 and 6 year-old DCs to a concert (classical music would be great) or some performance or a hands on activity, anything really!! Also I have a 3 year old DC, i'd like to do something with her on our own... Anyone has worked out a plan? Please share it with me, i should have sorted this out before, I don't want to be indoors with all going mad and watching TV only.
Thanks!

Have a look at the South Bank Centre or a free double bass recital at the Foundlings Museum: here and in fact loads more if you look on that site.

A million things to do with a 3 year old. What do you like doing together?

Thanks a lot smile I'll look now at these sites. I don't really know what to do with the 3 year old blush I kind of just bring her to things for the other DCs, that's why I'd like to give her more individual attention.

Looked at the Foundlings museum, sounds good!

zilchoo Sat 09-Jun-12 16:37:52

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

MareeJane Thu 14-Jun-12 16:07:41

The Southbank Centre is always a good call. As is the Natural History Museum, I always used to take my girls there when they were little, and there is one exhibt about a flushing loo that had a poo in it which they found HILARIOUS. Ahem. I don't know what I've raised!!

Kids also always love Hamleys? Although that can often be a pricey venture.

What about a trip to the theatre?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now