Disney Cruise

(6 Posts)
bubblerock Thu 06-Jan-11 19:59:37

I quite fancy it too blush We came back a few weeks ago from a cruise with royal Caribbean to the canaries, it was our first cruise and we are so impressed, the kids absolutely loved it (7 & 12) we hardly saw them they were so busy doing 'kid stuff' and the price was good for all inclusive, we are definitely cruising again grin

cathers Thu 06-Jan-11 19:39:45

Watching with interest as trying to decide btw a med cruise or disneyworld this summer. Have been recommended the cruise by a good friend over the park, but as they don't allow toddlers in swim nappies in the pools, we have gone for Orlando instead.

Madsometimes Thu 06-Jan-11 17:37:52

I'm watching this thread too. Dh has just booked one and we have never cruised or indeed even been on a package holiday before. Should be interesting!

icedgems Tue 19-Jan-10 13:14:21

I went on Disney Magic around the Caribbean.
Lovely ship great food etc. DD who normally loves all holiday clubs etc was bored by Disney's entertainment as too much focused on computers, videos, games consoles etc.
Evening entertainment is fantastic.

Hi, sorry can't help but will watch with interest.
I am thinking of booking a Med Cruise for next september. (not disney though)
We have only found P&O Oceana that will take children from age 2.
Ds will be 2yr then and DD will be 3.6yr.

I am trying to ignore all rl comments of us being crazy to take children so young.

Anita4 Sat 03-Oct-09 09:00:41

Hi, I'm thinking of booking a Disney Med Cruise for next year. Anyone been on one or heard anything about them? Also, does anyone know the best place to book for a good deal? I can only find Virgin or booking direct with Disney.
Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now