7 yr old on Azura questions

(4 Posts)
ChoccyJules Sat 07-May-16 22:47:13

Hi,
Have spent about 5 hours getting tangled in quotes and availability of cruises today and it looks like we may go on Azura(P&O).
Am wondering about DD after dinner, she usually sleeps at 8pm ish. Do the kids clubs open in the evenings, I can only find info about the baby/toddler evening napping areas? Wouldnt want one or both of us adults confined to the cabin in the dark after 8pm! However am not sure she'd even settle to sleep in a club area now that she's older. Hmm.
Also does anyone have experience of the kids clubs and kids pools etc?
Is the sea screen any good, do they show family films?
How do the family bedrooms work?
Thanks for any advice! We have been on P&O once before as a couple. We were looking at Royal Caribbean as kids clubs looked fab but can't afford the dates we need to travel, hence looking at this cruise (no ice rink, boo hoo).

ChoccyJules Sun 08-May-16 16:24:19

Ah, apparently no room left for children her age.

Stickerrocks Wed 18-May-16 13:02:06

This is probably a bit late now, but my friend has just uploaded The Young Dinosaur for kids onto Azura's seascreen, so they definitely show children's films. The grown ups will get Hail Caesar this month. They have to be careful on the ratings because they don't know who will be watching in the open air

ChoccyJules Mon 13-Jun-16 11:35:31

From what I read on cruisecritic, the screens are showing loops of adverts and pictures of the drydock upgrades all day long on Jewel, which is the ship we're now going on, seems such a waste and not what you expect when you book a ship with an outdoor screen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now