Cruise Holiday Suitable for Kids and Adults?

(6 Posts)
AndreaDawn Sat 20-Jul-13 21:14:19

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

mamasr Thu 20-Sep-12 15:59:14

I've been on lots of cruises and cannot recommend them highly enough! You will have a fab time.. some of our fav companies have been Royal Carribean and Carnival - both brilliant set up for adults & kids! Enjoy!

A lot of the cruise lines are great with kids. Depends how kiddie you want t to be. We go P&O with our 2 year old. Fantastic kids club and kids area, adult only pool and spa area if you want to escape and very welcoming to kids throughout the ship without it being all about them. They also do free night nursery, which for me is wonderful. We drop DS off at 7 and he snuggles down to bed. Then we pick up any time up to 2 and take him back to our cabin. He loves it, we love it!

Aftereightsaremine Sun 16-Sep-12 06:28:24

Ive been on 4 Disney cruises & cannot recommend them highly enough. The level of service is second to none the shows, spa facilities are excellent. There is an adults only pool sun lounge area & coffee shop as well as adult only restaurant & bars. I wouldn't worry your parents & partner will be fine!

Fluffy1234 Wed 12-Sep-12 21:05:54

I have been on cruises with three different companies and loved Disney the best. Although there are characters on board itvis more about the Disney levelnof service. The adult only pool is to die for, like a luxury boutique hotel with padded loungers and unlimited towels. The cabins are a really good size, probably the size of mini suites on other cruise lines. I loved my cruise.

Keene87 Wed 12-Sep-12 11:38:43

Hi all!

My Parents are being real stars and have offered to take me my daughter and my partner on a cruise holiday. They've given us the choice of what cruise line we should go on.

I've never been before and have been looking up some cruise reviews on this website and I'm tempted by a Disney Cruise, but whilst it'll be great for the kids I'm a bit concerned it might be a bit too OTT for my partner and parents. Anyone here had any experience on a Disney Cruise and can tell me whether or not there's enough stuff to do to keep everyone entertained and happy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now