Hurtigruten - cruising in Norway

(7 Posts)
merlin Mon 07-May-12 20:27:55

Daquiris? Now you're talking! Although will have our 2 DS with us so will have to not go too mad!!! We've booked a husky sledging trip too - can't wait!!!

saythatagain Mon 07-May-12 19:33:29

Major envy! I would go again in a flash. I hope you get to see the lights. I'm now drooling at all the lovely food we ate....a lot of it too. And the strawberry daiquiris we consumed - vast quantities also....! Im still trying to lose all the weight I gained; we went in 2006!!!!

merlin Mon 07-May-12 19:01:08

Thanks saythatagain - we've actually booked a 5 night cruise from Tromso up to Kirkenes and back for next Feb - hope to see the Northern Lights too!

saythatagain Mon 07-May-12 18:54:51

Enamel????? Embark!

saythatagain Mon 07-May-12 18:54:23

I know about then; as they're a Norwegian company you'll get the best experience with them. Not mahoosive ships so easier to enamel/disembark. I would say they're the equivalent of a 4 star in terms of rating. I've been on a cruise to Norway with Fred Olsen, along with dh and dd age 2ish then......we had an absolute blast and loved Norway!

merlin Mon 07-May-12 18:47:31

bump

merlin Mon 07-May-12 17:29:14

Anyone been with them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now