kids gift ideas - any bargains about?

(10 Posts)
Passthecake30 Tue 01-Jul-14 12:44:45

So it appears to be party season and my bottom drawer is looking v empty!

Has anyone seen any good bargains, preferably from amazon (so I don't need to physically shop) that are under a tenner (preferably £7-£8) that would be appreciated by 5-8yr old boys and girls? ?

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 01-Jul-14 17:01:25

Look on the Christmas bargain threads, there's loads of toys coming up on there.

It's in the Christmas section on here.

Passthecake30 Tue 01-Jul-14 18:57:20

Thanks, will do that, hadn't thought to look there!

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Tue 01-Jul-14 19:09:40

Amazon have a few Spiderman toys at £6 ish which is 50-60% off.

I got yesterday in Clinton's the big Melissa n Doug sticker collections 75% off so were 1.25 got 2 girl n 2 boy one's n actually wish had brought all 15 they had as great for bday parties n also bulking out relatives gifts.

Ultracrepidarian Sun 10-Aug-14 15:43:39

Debenhams always have a good toy sale as does boots chemist.

bimbobaggins Wed 20-Aug-14 19:13:33

A cinema voucher and a bag of popcorn always goes down a treat.

ThatLightbulbMoment Wed 20-Aug-14 19:52:10

Are you on <whispers> Facebook op? there is a good group on there called bargain buys for busy mum's which is full of bits and bobs from all sorts of websites

Eva50 Wed 20-Aug-14 19:52:24

ebay have Minecraft pencil cases for under £6. You could get some cheap bits to go in it. Ds3 (just turned 8) is desperate for one as a boy in his class has one.

Hobbycraft have a loom and bands in a box for £5. I paid double that for ds's although not quite the same one. Infact Hobbycraft had quite a lot of good gifty bits today.

Preciousbane Mon 25-Aug-14 16:41:24

Aldi have a 50% sale on their strange stuff in the middle aisle.

Just bought hello kitty jigsaw and pyjamas, a kite, a learn to tell the time watch, a puzzle book and a furbee jigsaw and sticker set. All for 9 pounds and a few pence. All for nieces for Christmas gifts.

I actually went in to buy spring rolls and scotch eggs!

MrsAtticus Mon 25-Aug-14 16:45:59

I normally do my shopping on the works online shop, loads of bargains and it always looks like you've spent more than you have!
www.theworks.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now