Free/cheap Father's Day ideas please

(5 Posts)
LoveBeingInTheSun Mon 09-Jun-14 06:06:46

Anyone got any free/cheap Father's Day ideas? My dd will insist on a gift, card can easily be made.

Tia

Make your own photo frame.

Card from cereal box cut out and decorated with paint and bits then a nice photo of dd inside.

My dad and me book, dd writes / draws pictures of herself and her dad and says what they like doing and why they love Dad.

Socks / chocolate from pound land

Make your own photo frame.

Card from cereal box cut out and decorated with paint and bits then a nice photo of dd inside.

My dad and me book, dd writes / draws pictures of herself and her dad and says what they like doing and why they love Dad.

Socks / chocolate from pound land

Rosvita Mon 09-Jun-14 12:24:19

DH has been pestering me to get a Nando's sauce in the food shopping but I've always did it was an unnecessary expense.so I've put together a Nando's hamper for him-relatively inexpensive and stuff that will be used in the cooking.

LoveBeingInTheSun Mon 09-Jun-14 21:22:37

Fab ideas thanks, dd would love to make a frame and out a picture in it so will defo do that one.might make up abit of a hamper of goodies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now