Lego pirate ship free to a good home

(6 Posts)
calendula Thu 24-Oct-13 16:21:46

I have a lego pirate ship (the same as this one www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-4184-Black-Pearl-NEW-Sealed-FAST-FREE-SHIPPING-/181181676849) at my parents' house.

It has hardly been used and we still have the box and instructions. I would like the ship to go to a good home where someone's DC will enjoy playing with it.

I live abroad but will be home in the UK at the beginning of November. I would send it via the MN Christmas appeal but as far as I know the nominations won't be sorted by then and I need to get it sent while I'm home.

Would anyone like this ship as a Christmas present for their DC? I would pay postage and send it to you next weekend. It says ages 8-14 on the box but my DS aged 10 no longer plays with it so I reckon ages 7-9 is more realistic.

Please PM me if you would like the ship. I really don't want any long or revealing explanations as to why you want it but I would like to feel that it was going to a DC that would enjoy it and maybe not get so many other presents and not just to someone who will ebay it. I hope this doesn't sound too intrusive wink

saintmerryweather Thu 24-Oct-13 16:30:16

i think you are lovely for offering this op, i hope you find a lovely home for it

Roooooumours Thu 24-Oct-13 16:30:40

ive pm'd you smile

MillyONaire Thu 24-Oct-13 16:30:53

I'd love this (or rather, DS would) but I can't figure out how to PM you OP so am taking it that such lack of savvy counts me out blush. Nice thing to do though OP.

calendula Thu 24-Oct-13 16:38:01

The ship now has a new home. Hope your boys enjoy it roooooumers.

Roooooumours Thu 24-Oct-13 16:38:57

They will love it, thankyou so so much thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now