Two bedroomed houses, what's your annual fuel bill?

(2 Posts)
Lottie4 Thu 10-Oct-13 14:30:37

Being SSE announcing an increase today, just wondering how much others with two bedrooms spend on gas and electric (I'm being noisy to be honest!!). Our gas is £26 a month although we have a debit of £70, so anticipating this will go up. Our electric is £35 a month and covers an electric cooker, tropical fish tank running, hubby studying on the computer a lot in evenings and the odd use of the electric fire, on top of the all the usual things. Overall I reckon we need to pay about £65/67.50a month.

RevelsRoulette Thu 10-Oct-13 14:36:03

I just logged onto my account for you, pulled off my annual statement

You have used 19975kWh of gas and 6641kWh of electricity during the previous 12 months. The energy use shown is the total of all applicable day/night rates.
· The estimated charge for using the same amount of energy over the next 12 months will be £812.90 for gas and £847.36 for electricity.

2 bed semi, combi boiler, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, electric cooker, etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now