quidco, topcashback etc...

(7 Posts)
Steffanoid Mon 07-Oct-13 20:30:15

basically are they worth it? going to change energy supplier as n power have been total douchebags long story short I can get an extra fiver if I track it through top cashback rather than my employer, also any experience of m&s energy resellers of sse energy?
tia

Fairyloo Mon 07-Oct-13 20:41:15

Totally worth it as money for nothing. I have made £135 this. Month cash back this month just buying stuff I would be buying anyway

What I don't understand is how it works?? And why you get cash back for visiting the site through quid I but yes totally worth it

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 08-Oct-13 08:08:46

I've switched to M&S energy via tcb, it's gone well so far.

I got £105 for it because tcb will price match quidco and tcb was only offering £50.

SamsGoldilocks Tue 08-Oct-13 08:12:08

If you look on comparison sites you can get an idea of which power supplier will do you a good deal. Then go to tcb and type in name of supplier. Click through etc. If you are a new customer they often give you really good deals. I got 60 quid for my energy supplier changing.

JustBecauseICan Tue 08-Oct-13 08:17:04

Absolutely worth it!

I went via Quidco for home insurance, got £2 for clicking through To GoCompare, then chose a cheap quote, went back to Quidco and clicked through to that insurer to switch.
Got a far cheaper quote than last year for the same cover, and a further £30 cash back from Quidco.
It can get a bit convoluted but it's well worth it if you shop around online anyway.

It was actually £60 cashback, they gave £30 each for home and contentsgrin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now