Benefits of Cash back websites and cards

(6 Posts)
keli5325 Tue 27-Aug-13 13:21:45

In these cash strapped times, i found this article very interesting about to cash in on cash back! I am a member of Quid Co and others but
often forget to use them, in future i am going to make it a habit

www.dailymail.co.uk/money/bills/article-2401462/We-2-500-using-cashback-website-How-slash-bills-cashback-revolution.html cashing in with the cashback revolution

Cavort Tue 27-Aug-13 13:28:30

I use Topcashback and have had over 1k back over the last 2 years on stuff I was buying anyway. It's just a no brainer.

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 27-Aug-13 13:43:08

I got £57 for signing up to primus, which is a good thing considering bt want to charge me £65 to leave them even though I'm out of contract.

GibberTheMonkey Tue 27-Aug-13 13:44:18

I use Quidco but as I rarely buy things that could get cash back when I do I often forget

SilveryMoon Tue 27-Aug-13 13:52:14

I'm registered on quidco and topcashback but always forget to use them. I have debit cards registered with quidco so I get cashback in staore when I use them, but it only seems to be stores I'd never use!
Quidco also pay 5p when you register your location in some of their stores like Tesco or waterstones.
I prefer to physically go to the shops and look at things in RL rather than shop on-line.

BMW6 Thu 12-Sep-13 10:01:55

I switched to a Santander 123 account, and have earned £54 in cashback since June (after monthly fee of £2 deducted). Only worthwhile if you have Santander mortgage though I would say

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now