Has anyone used everything5pounds?

(10 Posts)
IHateSafeStyle Sat 11-May-13 06:52:43

here found a couple of things but just wondered what it's like.

StuffezLaYoni Sat 11-May-13 06:54:10

I've never used it but a woman was telling e about it the other day. She said its excellent but things can go really quickly - as in from the time you put them in your basket to when you try to check out!

StuffezLaYoni Sat 11-May-13 06:55:43

Though I've just looked on the plus size section and some of the clothes they've put that poor plus sized model into look like bloody tents!

IHateSafeStyle Sat 11-May-13 06:59:19

Some of it doesn't look worth £5 grin but there were a couple of things I could wear

StuffezLaYoni Sat 11-May-13 07:01:47

Yeah I've seen a couple too. But I'm a bit wary about buying online as they never fit and I never get round to sending them back.

IHateSafeStyle Sat 11-May-13 07:08:59

That's true

We have bought some items on there for DD (16) and have been very pleased. They are at least as good as Primark or George at Asda, for example. Delivery was quick and sizes seemed accurate.

DD got some cracking stuff from there - seemed to be ex-Peacockes and she was delighted. Fitted her great and was average quality. Shoes and bags are great too.

orangeandemons Sat 11-May-13 13:13:32

The girlswear is unutterably vile on there. I think they make it out of the scraps left on the factory floor

Soditall Wed 12-Jun-13 20:40:45

I've bought some shoes from there and they've all been brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now