Old DVD's - companies that buy them?

(6 Posts)
NXV839 Mon 13-May-13 17:21:12

As said above, music magpie normally takes them, but you don't make much off of them. You could also try cash converters on the high street.

You'll probably get more for them on Amazon/Ebay but you'll have to wait a bit longer for the money doing it that way.

DizzyPurple Sun 14-Apr-13 15:07:59

Look online at Cex and music magpie as mentioned already. It looks easy but a lot of things you'll only be offered 20 - 30 p for. I typed in loads but for the effort involved I wouldn't have got much. Some titles of cd's weren't even recognised. I gave mine to the charity shop in the end, their need was greater than mine. They would have made a lot more out of it than me!

RandomMess Sun 14-Apr-13 15:04:02

Check out where your nearest Cex store is and how much they would give you for them.

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 14-Apr-13 15:00:41

Dh took ours to work with him and sold them to his work mates. He made about £15 from about a dozen films.

Oodsigma Sun 14-Apr-13 14:24:12

I've sold through music magpie. Prices vary wildly and aren't much. Depends how keen you are to get rid usually!

balia Sun 14-Apr-13 11:08:18

Does anyone know if it is worth flogging a pile of DVD's through one of those companies that advertise on the telly? Anyone know any good ones?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now