Can I use cashback sites to do online grocery shopping please?

(4 Posts)
MaggieW Wed 13-Feb-13 12:49:59

I'm unfamiliar with cashback sites but do all our grocery shopping of around £110 per week online and wondered if I can do this via cashback sites? Can anyone who knows about these things and how they work advise me please? Thanks.

AmandaGetPaidToDotCom Wed 13-Feb-13 14:44:47

Hi there MaggieW, unfortunately most grocery shopping sites will give you a cashback amount on your first online shop with them, but then not again. So you can't get cashback on your weekly shop, week after week.

It's still worth looking for deals like this and voucher codes off bigger purchases.

There's also ways you can actually earn money online for doing paid tasks which you can then cash out for real money or gift cards at certain shops.

All worth checking out smile

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 13-Feb-13 17:21:08

You could use a cashback credit card to buy your shopping unless you shop at Aldi. They don't take credit cards.

HollaAtMeBaby Fri 15-Feb-13 08:40:04

You could try ClickSnap - haven't used it myself but got an email from QuidCo about it this week.

www.quidco.com/clicksnap/

Looks like TopCashBack also offer something similar called Snap & Save, details on MSE:

www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/supermarket-coupons

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now