PPI, for idiots.

(4 Posts)
RillaBlythe Tue 15-Jan-13 19:26:35

I like the idea of a lump of cash grin but have no real understanding of what ppi is or whether I have been mis sold it. I've had a credit card from 2007, DP has had one since 2002. Otherwise we've only had current accounts/savings accounts. No Loan. Worth pursuing?

LadyIsabellaWrotham Tue 15-Jan-13 19:34:43

Unlikely but not impossible. Do you have the credit card statements going back a long way? Flick through them and look for cryptic regular payments with relevant terms. Or I think there's a standard letter you can write to your CC provider saying "Did you mis-sell me PPI? If so give it back you bastard!" Money Saving Expert is your friend, and will provide the relevant draft letter.

RillaBlythe Tue 15-Jan-13 20:23:10

Thank you! No statement so will send a letter on spec.

Btw i would rather b lady sherry. Or Mrs Gil!

LadyIsabellaWrotham Tue 15-Jan-13 21:33:16

All are always welcome in the Georgette Heyer Book Club Rilla. We've done Friday's Child already and discussed the rival charms of George, Sherry, Ferdy and Gil (soooo gay), currently on The Foundling - next up Arabella and Grand Sophy. Scroll down Adult Fiction threads and you'll find them all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now