OU courses

(11 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Tanee58 Tue 16-Sep-08 12:18:25

How exciting! I haven't, but would certainly like to know how others have fared - I've been told for years that I write letters that sound like Rosamund Pilcher hmm - but have never read her!

Good luck with the course, and let us know when you get published smile!

Psychobabble Tue 16-Sep-08 21:12:04

oh yes I did it 2 years ago, and I have done start writing poetry as well. I loved it, it's great that you can share your work with people that you don't know, if like me you don't like to show it to people you do know. I am envy that you are doing a course, I would love to be doing another.

MarsLady Wed 17-Sep-08 00:11:46

I did the Creative Writing course level 2 60pts and am now signed up to the do the Advanced Creative Writing course level 3.

The level 2 course was wonderful. I can't wait to get started on the new one. smile

Psychobabble Wed 17-Sep-08 21:09:38

the assignments on the short course were quite short, probably about 2000 words in total for the fiction course, although it was a while back so I might be wrong. I did it whilst looking after a toddler, being pg and renovating a house so didn't exactly have much time on my hands!

MarsLady Wed 17-Sep-08 23:28:14

Haven't started the course yet so I don't know about the work load. It starts in a couple of weeks which gives me just enough time to finish my French course lol!

Being a part of the OU is my addiction. My degree finishes next year but still I want to continue on. Maybe I'll do a Masters! grin

MarsLady Fri 19-Sep-08 02:41:19

I'm sure you can! Check out the OU site

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now