Where are we on the Topic List?

(8 Posts)
KerryMum Thu 05-Apr-07 22:27:45

Just wondering where to find this topic on the main list. Does anyone know?

Psychobabble Mon 16-Jun-08 18:15:24

bump. I still can't see this in the main topic list. I can get to it only because it is in Threads I Am Watching. I want to talk to other creative writers. Does this topic still exist?!!

goldenpeach Thu 26-Jun-08 17:36:07

I would be interested too.

EachPeachPearMum Tue 12-Aug-08 11:39:05

Wow- a secret topic! I have never come across one before...

claudiaschiffer Mon 01-Sep-08 23:11:41

ooo me neither

>waves<

rachel(mumsnet) Tue 02-Sep-08 21:07:25

I'm pretty sure that there did used to be a creative writing club but it was little used and so we decided to replace it with something else. Will check up on this - do you want me to put it to the folks at MNHQ that we re-instate if this is the case? Please do post if you feel this would be useful.

neighbour Tue 02-Sep-08 21:14:43

It was little used, and I'm not sure that helpful really. Threads, on the rare occasion one got started, never got past a few posts. And I'm not sure too many professional writers got involved, which was a pity, as they would have been helpful, maybe, for the (mostly) aspiring writes who predominantly used the board. So to answer Rachel's question, I'm not sure it's worthwhile reinstating it IMO.

QuintessentialShadow Sun 07-Sep-08 21:58:06

Well, there is a thread there now, live and kicking, with aspiring hobby writers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now