Anyone know about ghost writing?

(4 Posts)
AgentMay Sun 30-Oct-16 15:56:57

I'm thinking of developing some writing based around the character of a professional ghost writer. I'm really interested in the idea that ghost writers get so close to the people they're writing for, writing their stories for them, as if they are them. It seems like such a different sort of process than the others I'm used to working with.

Is anyone who is a ghost writer willing to have a chat with me about the process? Or do you know a ghost writer who might? I promise that I'm not looking to steal methods or anything, to actually be a ghost writer myself! grin

I'm a regular MNer on a name change, in case anyone is curious about me. All legit, and everything, I just like to keep some stuff separate from other stuff, IYKWIM? The lovely CountessofFitzdotterel can vouch for my honourable intentions.

TheCountessofFitzdotterel Mon 31-Oct-16 10:41:53

<vouches and bumps in one easy movement>

AgentMay Mon 31-Oct-16 12:22:03

Thanks! I want to call you Fitz but it kind of makes you sound like the cynical long-suffering one in a detective duo. grin

AgentMay Tue 01-Nov-16 10:36:25

<hopeful bump>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now