Red cow Luas park & ride

(3 Posts)
Skrewt Sat 23-Jul-16 17:03:02

Anyone have any experience of this? I have to get to O'Connell Street next Friday afternoon and am anticipating heavy traffic (though maybe I am going against the flow?) I thought I could dump the car and get the Luas and previously have parked at McDonalds on the Longmile road but that was on a Sunday when it was deserted - am expecting a difference on the Friday of a bank holiday weekend. So, what are the chances of my finding somewhere to leave my car? I'll be rushing a bit so want to be as prepared as possible. Slim or nil?

MsHaveNaiceHam Sat 23-Jul-16 19:01:56

Friday afternoon, you're going against the flow, summer holidays....I'd probably chance it and aim to park in Jervis.

Park and ride should be fine also...it's very stress free to get into the centre of Dublin. I did a trip with DC this time last summer and it was very easy; plenty of spaces at the Red Cow park and ride. HTH

Zucker Sun 24-Jul-16 00:09:59

The luas park and rides would be fine they've all got enough space. Even the ones out at city west would be fine and you wouldn't have to drive near the m50/redcow at all then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now