This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

OBaby cot and nursery furniture

(8 Posts)
FlipperSkipper Sun 20-Nov-16 07:43:13

Does anyone have an OBaby cot or nursery furniture, and if so what is the quality like? The only set we like we can only find online, and I'm a bit worried about ordering online without seeing it first!

WindInThePussyWillows Sun 20-Nov-16 07:48:53

We have the Obaby Lincoln sleigh cot for our twins and I love it, quality is great and assembly was relatively easy although because it is good quality it was heavy to life up the stairs!!

FlipperSkipper Sun 20-Nov-16 07:52:22

Thank you, that's the cot we're looking at so its great to hear a positive review! Heavy is fine, our neighbour has offered to help my husband with anything like that!

WindInThePussyWillows Sun 20-Nov-16 07:56:28

For an idea of size.

WindInThePussyWillows Sun 20-Nov-16 07:57:21

We haven't done the drawer underneath yet, going to wait till we move it to their own room!! Honestly I love it x

FlipperSkipper Sun 20-Nov-16 07:59:30

They're so lovely!

WindInThePussyWillows Sun 20-Nov-16 08:11:00

I ordered it from Precious Little Things but I paid £239, the price has gone up since then so I'm holding out till Black Friday to order our second one hoping it'll come down in price again. I got the mattress which fits perfectly from John Lewis.

love2003 Thu 24-Nov-16 11:27:17

So glad I found this thread! We have been looking at this cot and the matching changing unit and are about to order. It's so nice to hear a great review thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now