This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone tried the snuzpod?

(7 Posts)
bradleybecky Sat 01-Oct-16 08:19:03

Any thoughts on this? Or Alternative recommendations?

midnightlurker Sat 01-Oct-16 08:31:54

Yes. Best thing ever! Made life so easy, sleep so doable! I thought it was worth every penny and it was sturdy enough that I could have it up and away from the bed with the side up and not be worried about my (then) 2 year old knocking it over.

bradleybecky Sat 01-Oct-16 13:34:51

Thanks! How long did you use it for?

welshweasel Sat 01-Oct-16 13:37:22

Yes loved ours. Used it til 7 months. Had a sleepyhead in it for the first 4 months.

Catdogcat Sat 01-Oct-16 13:38:59

Yes we love it!

DD is 13 weeks and only halfway fills it lengthwise, she is only 10lb but quite long and wouldn't fit in a Moses basket now.

I liked that I could see her without disturbing her getting out of bed and because she's a wriggler she doesn't hit sides and wake herself up.

mayaknew Sat 01-Oct-16 13:42:34

I have a chicco close to me Co sleeper. It is brilliant!! My 7mo can climb out of it now so we are currently building her cot. I'm gutted but she's been in it for 7 month which is 5 months longer than ds was in the moses basket so it's been well worth the money.

Having it attached to the side of the bed is the best thing ever. Especially of you are breastfeeding

greenlizard Fri 02-Dec-16 08:14:13

We had it for our first and now using it for our second. One of the best things we bought. Fits great onto our bed - makes breastfeeding a doddle in the night and so easy to comfort without getting up. Also a lovely way to start the day by seeing your baby owing next to you (without worrying about the safety of cosleeping). We have a cocoona baby in it.for the first few weeks then will transition to lying flat when DD is a bit older.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now