This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Snuzpod - how long does it last realistically?

(8 Posts)
Higgywiggy Thu 15-Jan-15 11:33:38

I found that DS was still feeding pretty often over night at 4months and only really cut down to one or two night feeds at 6months, so I need a cosleeper (a DD on the way) to actually last until 6months. The Snuzpod says it does, but is that realistic? He moved out of his crib into a full sized cotbed next to our bed last time less because it was cramped, but because his mobility was jiggling the crib around too much and I didn't feel it was safe. Would rather avoid having a full cot in our room this time - involved mucho annoying furniture re-jig!

MarieE33 Tue 17-Feb-15 09:25:24

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

McFox Tue 17-Feb-15 09:34:00

We had the Bednest (which is marginally smaller than the Snuzpod) and it lasted 6 months. DS started hitting the walls at about 5 months but he was still happy enough in it when we moved him into his own room (sob!)

ilovesouthlondon Tue 26-Apr-16 07:33:38

I know this is an old thread but id like to know how long the snuz pod really lasts too! Anyone?!

RNBrie Tue 26-Apr-16 07:38:59

My dd was in hers till just over 6 mo and she was a big baby (95th percentile)

Kangaroo500 Tue 24-May-16 07:52:18

Absolutely loved our Snuzpod and it lasted comfortably until 6 months. In fact if I remember rightly we continued using it beyond 6 months once DD was in her own room to try to ease the transition. My daughter was average size - born 7lb 7oz and continued around 50th centile. The only thing I was disappointed about was the fact that it was too heavy to be transported between upstairs and downstairs as I had hoped to use it instead of a Moses basket for daytime naps too. So this time I have invested in a poddle pod for the daytime naps in addition to the Snuzpod which i cannot wait to get out our the loft again!

pregnantgrump Tue 24-May-16 07:58:53

Our little one was 91st centile and moved out at 4 months as whacking arms on the sides were waking him up. It is quite narrow and the mattress is very thin. Moved him into a cot in our bedroom with proper mattress and he slept much better.

lullaby23 Tue 24-May-16 07:59:23

Used it until about 5/6 months with the side down and a sleepyhead inside, though DS was in my bed most of the night really smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now