Note: This topic is for discussing cots and beds. If you want to buy and sell cots or beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Steen high sleeper or bunk bed - any experience re quality?

(1 Post)
PrincessScrumpy Tue 07-Jan-14 16:05:15

I am so bored of researching and don't even know what I'm looking at anymore. I think I'm leaning toward the Steen ones - bunks for dtds and high sleeper for dd1.

We need bunks that can also be single beds as dtds are 2 and I only want to buy them beds once when they out-grown cot beds, but space wise they share a room and bunk beds will be ideal when they hit 6.

dd1 loves the Thukka high sleeper but it's so expensive and I feel that the Steen one looks sturdy and can be flexible so I can buy a desk and chairbed to go under but can also move the room around and change chest of drawers and desk etc.

I don't know anyone with Steen beds and really want reassurance that they are good, or suggestions of alternatives.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now