Note: This topic is for discussing cots and beds. If you want to buy and sell cots or beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Just in need of some guidance

(3 Posts)
K8eee Mon 23-Dec-13 21:19:43

So FIL has offered to buy us a cot for the baby when it arrives but I'm just wondering whether there is anything in particular I should take into account? The main thing is I want the sides to rise and drop so it is easier on me and dh to get the baby in and out, and it's safer for baby when it gets older.

AndMiffyWentToSleep Tue 24-Dec-13 18:36:35

I think most come with at least two heights for the base (you don't really need more). That's all that I can think of though - we didn't actually use the dropside function much.
Maybe see how the dropside works - foot operated may be easier than one that needs two hands.

K8eee Fri 27-Dec-13 00:06:03

Foot operated?! Sounds different. I've found one on kiddicare that claims it can be operated with one hand (I won't hold my breath) also, why are some priced so high compared to others?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now