This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Arms reach co-sleeper mattress

(2 Posts)
misskatamari Sat 16-Nov-13 15:29:31

Hi, I've bought an arms reach co-sleeper on eBay after seeing loads of great reviews but need to get a new mattress (you need a new mattress for each baby right?). Just wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get one from. I've had a bit of a look online and not many places seem to sell them in the UK. Plus the mattress seems a bit plasticy - is that right or should I get something else for on top of what it already comes with? Any ideas much appreciated

MyDarlingClementine Tue 03-Dec-13 21:28:50

Hello

Mine came with the other mattress they sell, ( got mine preloved) as well as the basic base, which I used for a while and was fine.

Mine was second hand and mattress was clean. I felt fine using it, had my own sheets etc, all washed and scrubbed.

I think my seller got her other mattress from the US. The first mattress was quite hard, I layered some sheets under it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now