This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Help! Which mattress to buy for cotbed!

(6 Posts)
Artandco Sun 27-Oct-13 14:34:38

I would choose spring as some of the foam ones can get really hot depending on foam type so not great in summer

kaatieexox Sun 27-Oct-13 13:13:25

Ok so looked on Little Sheep Co.. little bit over £70 hehe. Think the most we would pay is £100 but still stumped on either foam or spring. thlconfused

kaatieexox Sun 27-Oct-13 13:07:27

I have only looked on mothercare site up to now and they range from about £30-£70, willing to pay whatever is 'fair'. will have a look at the little sheep co, they seem to be quite popular!

Artandco Sun 27-Oct-13 13:05:08

The little sheep co are really good btw

I would go for the best you an afford also. Especially with a cot bed as lasts from approx 0-6 years so you want one that is comfy after babyhood weight wise

Clargo55 Sun 27-Oct-13 13:03:13

I think the saying of you get what you pay for is true. So I would just go with the best you can afford.

We are getting an organic one from the little sheep co. But they are really expensive luckily out parents are getting it as a gift for us along with a cot.

kaatieexox Sun 27-Oct-13 12:56:33

Hi! This is my first post so sorry if i am duplicating another thread.

Expecting our first baby in January...yay! and have found a cot bed on Mothercare. Need to buy mattress but wanted to know which is best.. foam or spring? Which would you recommend?

Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now