Note: This topic is for discussing cots and beds. If you want to buy and sell cots or beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Bednest old v new

(3 Posts)
Lottie345 Mon 30-Sep-13 11:08:44

Thanks had seen that but this one they're only looking for a couple of quid so would be cheaper if there isn't much difference and would also be good for any further DCs!

noblegiraffe Mon 30-Sep-13 10:58:43

You can rent one from the NCT online for £100 for 6 months (by which time baby will be too big) and that includes a new mattress.

Lottie345 Mon 30-Sep-13 10:55:41

Hi all
I've been browsing for a bed nest on eBay, gumtree etc and found one of the older plastic style ones going cheaply. Sellers says its height adjustable etc but I have no idea how you attach to the bed and If they are just as good as the newer NCT ones. I'd obviously rather pay out a smaller amount and seller says the new mattresses fit.

It's uglier than the new ones but I'm not really too bothered about that. Has anyone had the old white plastic ones? have a while to think about it but don't want to miss a bargain!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now