Note: This topic is for discussing cots and beds. If you want to buy and sell cots or beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Babybath

(9 Posts)
AnotherStitchInTime Mon 09-Sep-13 21:26:57

You could get a Puj that fits on your sink.

CamNic Mon 09-Sep-13 21:18:53

Actually, the supabath bundaberg recommended is around on gumtree...

www.gumtree.com/bathtubs/uk/supabath

CamNic Mon 09-Sep-13 21:10:30

We have a tiny bathroom in the attic, so anything that goes 'on' the bathtub would be ideal - but it has to be low enough to fit under the roof pitch. I'm sure it can be shipped (probably not cheap) but I was hoping it's sold here as well.

bundaberg Mon 09-Sep-13 20:43:29

alternatively.... do they sell them on amazon.de? you might be able to get one shipped over?

bundaberg Mon 09-Sep-13 20:42:01

you can get stands like this which you might be able to stand in the bath?

or ones like this which i think come with a hose to empty into a bath or sink

CamNic Mon 09-Sep-13 20:38:09

Thank you bundaberg - that's the first I've seen something other than the usual in England. It seems for that one you still have to kneel down, right?

AnythingNotEverything Mon 09-Sep-13 20:33:19

I've never seen one but they look fabulous.

bundaberg Mon 09-Sep-13 20:32:48

this is the closest i've seen. mothercare used to sell them but i can't see them online there at the moment.

CamNic Mon 09-Sep-13 20:27:23

Does anyone if they sell such a thing as a babybath stand that can be put on the bathtub? It's very common in Germany but I don't know what it's called in England and if it even is available.

It looks like this:

thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m0BLkLTnSieo8AK6uq-rrKQ.jpg

erwinmueller.scene7.com/is/image/erwinmueller/04_518?$280$

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now