Note: This topic is for discussing cots and beds. If you want to buy and sell cots or beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Babybath

(9 Posts)
CamNic Mon 09-Sep-13 20:27:23

Does anyone if they sell such a thing as a babybath stand that can be put on the bathtub? It's very common in Germany but I don't know what it's called in England and if it even is available.

It looks like this:

thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m0BLkLTnSieo8AK6uq-rrKQ.jpg

erwinmueller.scene7.com/is/image/erwinmueller/04_518?$280$

Thank you!

bundaberg Mon 09-Sep-13 20:32:48

this is the closest i've seen. mothercare used to sell them but i can't see them online there at the moment.

AnythingNotEverything Mon 09-Sep-13 20:33:19

I've never seen one but they look fabulous.

CamNic Mon 09-Sep-13 20:38:09

Thank you bundaberg - that's the first I've seen something other than the usual in England. It seems for that one you still have to kneel down, right?

bundaberg Mon 09-Sep-13 20:42:01

you can get stands like this which you might be able to stand in the bath?

or ones like this which i think come with a hose to empty into a bath or sink

bundaberg Mon 09-Sep-13 20:43:29

alternatively.... do they sell them on amazon.de? you might be able to get one shipped over?

CamNic Mon 09-Sep-13 21:10:30

We have a tiny bathroom in the attic, so anything that goes 'on' the bathtub would be ideal - but it has to be low enough to fit under the roof pitch. I'm sure it can be shipped (probably not cheap) but I was hoping it's sold here as well.

CamNic Mon 09-Sep-13 21:18:53

Actually, the supabath bundaberg recommended is around on gumtree...

www.gumtree.com/bathtubs/uk/supabath

AnotherStitchInTime Mon 09-Sep-13 21:26:57

You could get a Puj that fits on your sink.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now