This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Beautiful Joules Moses Basket!

(6 Posts)
Tiredemma Thu 17-Oct-13 15:18:55

I saw that one in Kiddicare. loved it

so glad I never purchased it though. DD only slept in her moses basket 4x maximum.

browntoes2 Thu 17-Oct-13 15:15:45

I've seen some yummy Moses baskets on line, various colours, 100% cotton and no nasty chemicals at tiggi and toggi Moses baskets.
ps I have just bought the Organic one called "Organic Fuchsia".

PoppyAmex Sat 12-Oct-13 09:09:29

It is lovely. I'm considering buying it for DS (due in a few weeks).

Don't really care if its pink, the fabric is gorgeous!

Edendance Wed 21-Aug-13 16:27:44

(Thanks Lynette)

LynetteScavo Wed 21-Aug-13 16:04:00
Edendance Wed 21-Aug-13 16:01:49

No idea if this is the place to share (not a review) but I found a beautiful moses basket in John Lewis the other day when shopping for a train (what else) for my 3 year old charge.

It was by Joules and came as a blue or pink option (my only criticism!!) And is so beautiful! I'm not pregnant or a Mummy so it could be that for whatever reason it'd be entirely impractical but the pink one in particular with a mad hatters theme had me swooning!

So yes, that's all really, if you're looking for a beautiful moses basket, this one is particularly lovely! And if anyone knows where you can buy the Mad Hatter's fabric then please let me know smile

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_135428_10001

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now